E1: 15: Work Flow Functionality In Real Estate Module
(Doc ID 2587026.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there Work Flow Functionality existing in Real Estate Module such as messaging and approval functionality with Real Estate?
For example with CPI increases, see a scenario below:
- Real estate lease has an annual CPI increase for their fixed billing rates that needs to be calculated and input into the recurring billing module of the lease.
- Notification is sent to lease manager based on critical date saved in Lease Log for CPI increase reminder
- Manager opens notification and sees the current billing rate with a field prompting for the new rate
- The new rate is submitted by manager and a notification is sent to the agreement administrator with instructions for updating the recurring billing
- New billing is configured per request, and agreement administrator marks as complete/closes ticket
- This triggers notification to agreement manager that request is done, and the critical date in lease logs is updated to next year
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document