E1: 31B Blend Operations Setup for Style To Track Days On Oak Calculates Total Days Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2587664.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Operations are set up for Style to track days on Oak the Style Counter only counts the duration of the operation and adds the duration of following operations. The desired day count should start at the start time of the move To the Vessel and Stop at the Start Time of the move From the Vessel.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up a Style for Counter Days
- Link the Style to a Configured Operation
- Use the configured operation to move wine To a Vessel
- Review the Lot Details / Style and note it is Blank
- Add an Actual End Date to the Operation
- View the Style and note the Days are counted for the duration of the operation.
- Use the same Configured Operation type to move wine from the Vessel to a new Vessel using later dates for the Actual Start and Actual Finish
- Review the Style Value and note that it only counts the duration of the operations
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document