E1: 43: EDSP Flag Not Updated To Y For Disposition Transaction Using R43092Z1I
(Doc ID 2587697.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When R43092Z1I is successfully run over a disposition transaction, the Processed (EDSP) flag in the F43092Z1 is updated with N instead of Y. Also the report shows a processed flag of N instead of Y
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set up receipt route with INSP as second sequence.
2. Set up a supplier/item relationship.
3. Add a one line PO for the supplier and item.
4. Receive the PO into receipt routing.
5. Use Movement and Disposition to move the quantity to INSP.
6. Populate the F43092Z1 for a disposition via the P43092Z1 application.
7. Run R43092Z1I over the transaction number (processing option blank).
8. Confirm the F43121, F43092, and F43099 were properly updated to reflect the disposition.
9. Issue #1: View the R43092Z1I report an notice it shows a processed flag of N when it should be Y.
10. Issue #2: The processed flag in the F43092Z1 table was updated to N when it should be Y.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document