E1: MOBJ: SEC: Clipboard Copy Function Does Not Work For RTF Text Attachements With Security Type G Implemented
(Doc ID 2588570.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2.x tools releases, copy/paste via the clipboard does not work for RTF text attachments in IE11 when "G" type security is placed on a given user/role.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Log on to E1 web with Internet Explorer 11 (JDE activeX installed)
2. User Security G - Allow only "View"
3. Clear jdbj security cache in Server Manager
4. Open an application, for example P40163
5. Copy to Clipboard any text, for example "XYZ".
6. Search an Item on the E1 form and open the MOBJ attachment
7. Highlight text from the attachment > CTRL+C to copy the text
8. Try pasting the text to notepad or elsewhere via CTRL+V
Result: The previous text "XYZ" is pasted rather than the text from the MOBJ attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document