E1:76B: Payment method not filled the Dup Group (Error B76E813) During NFe XML Generation (R76B561)
(Doc ID 2589132.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying JN17007, when NFe XML Generation (R76B561) is run against a NFe with a Transaction Nature Code (BNOP) <500, the XML is not created and the following error appears in the work center.
Steps to Duplicate
- Enter a SO with Sales Order Entry (P4210) and add the customer and item;
- On Sales Order Brazilian Additional Information (P4210BR) set the Code - Transaction Nature (BNOP) <500:
- Run Generate the Nota Fiscal (R76558B)
- Enter Nota Fiscal Maintenance (P7610B) and revise the Calculated Nota Fiscal;
- Run NFe XML Generation (R76B561) using the ZJDE0039 version;
- See the XML Generation (R76B561) pdf
- Go to Work Center and review the "Payment method not filled the Dup Group" (B76E813) Error
- Check the logs and the error is also in the logs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document