E1: 76B: When Attempting to Review the NF-e Using P70XMLZ1 application Error ID G70E004 Is Displayed
(Doc ID 2589579.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user runs Nota Fiscal Electronic Outbound (R76B560Z1) application to create a XML file, PDF output is created with error: Error Creating Z-file. The workcenter shows the following message "Failed to write XML to File". When reviewing the jdedebug.log it will show the following error:
ERROR INFO JDEERR - ID= 0, Error= G70E001.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. P4210 - Create a new sales order
2. P4210BR - S.O. Brazilian Information Header, clicks Ok
3. P4210BR - S.O. Brazilian Information Details, clicks Ok
4. R42520 - Print Pick Slip
5. P4205 - Ship Confirm order
6. R76558B - Generate Nota Fiscal
7. R76560B - Print the final Nota Fiscal
8. R76B560Z1 - Run Nota Fiscal Electronic Outbound to create the XML file
9. Check the PDF ouput produced and sees the following error: Error Creating Z-file
10. Check Work Center and sees the following error:
There is an error when the process tried to generate the XML Document into the Z-File.
The cause is: 03 (Insert to table F70XMLZ1 failed)
11. Check the logs and sees the following: ERROR INFO JDEERR - ID= 0, Error=
G70E001 -/OneWorld/Packages/ESU900A/source/CLOC/b70xml01.c, Line= 5171 -
B70XML01 - Failed to write XML to file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document