E1:08: P08334 is Writing a Payroll Ded Override, Which Is Writing to the Employee DBA Instruction (F06106) Causing Deductions to Be Wrong
(Doc ID 2589641.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Use the enrollment with eligibility (P08334) to enroll employee into the flex plan LTLT6B4B.
After the green check mark is placed next to plan to select and then row exit to Elect the plan, the Flex Cost and Flex Credit are the same 14.98, which is correct.
However after the submit button is clicked reinquire on the employee, the system is now writing an amount in the flex credit amount of 17.63.
Inquire on the employee DBA instruction (F06106), notice that the system is putting an amount/rate directly into the F06106 table resulting in incorrect deductions to be calculated.
1. Setup 2 benefit DBAs (one for EE and the other for ER) with method of calculation as 9
2. Create a Plan for these two DBAs.
3. Attach the Plan to a Category.
4. Attach the Benefit Group to a New Employee
5. Go to the P08334 to enroll the employee into the Plan.
6. Put a green check mark on the plan and go to row, click on Elect.
7. Notice that the Payroll Ded Amoun is correct, it is calculating a percentage of gross pay according to the DBA.
The Total Payroll Deduction also reflects the correct amount. The Payroll Ded Overrid does not have a value and this is also correct.
8. Submit the record.
9. Re-inquire on the Employee.
10. Notice that a Payroll Ded Override was written. This then recalculated the Payroll Ded Amount and the Total Payroll Deduction was re-written.
The Payroll Ded Override should not have been written as this writes to the Employee DBA Instructions as an Override Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document