E1: 03B: P03B11 Incorrect Rounding for Amount to Distribute of Foreign Currency Invoice
(Doc ID 2589873.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple pay items are entered in an foreign currency invoice, and clear the tax information from grid line, system wrongly rounds Amount to Distribute(ATAD) in F03B11.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to P03013 and define 0 % tax rate code to the customer master.
2. Go to P03B11 and enter header information of foreign currency invoice.
3. Move to grid and enter a 1st line.
4. Move the cursor and see the system automatically defaults the tax code and taxable amount, tax explanation code from the customer master.
5. Go back to the 1st line and clear taxable amount, tax area and tax explanation code.
6. Go to next 2nd line again and enter the grid. Again tax information defaulted.
7. Clear taxable amount, tax area and tax explanation code again.
8. Click OK and enter G/L distribution screen.
9. See the Amount to Distribute(ATAD) in F03B11 has slight rounding difference.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document