E1: 03B: R03B20 Should Be Consistent When Using Credit Memos
(Doc ID 2590014.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit memos were visible in the pdf output of A/R Delinquency Notices Print (R03B20) report.
Credit memos should not be included in report as long as Credit Amount Aging is 3.
Option “Credit Amount Aging” = 3 refers to the fact that credit invoices are applied to the oldest open invoice or group of invoices in a customer's account. For example, for invoices in aging categories 1 - 30, 60 - 90, and 150 - 180, the system applies the credit invoice to the 150 - 180 aging category until all invoices are paid, and then applies credit invoices to the 60 - 90 aging category until all invoices are paid, and so on.
1. Define customer and assign to it a policy with Policy Notification Instruction containing 3 days of grace period.
2. Setup Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525) for Processing options with the following values:
in tab Aging:
13. Unapplied Receipts Aging= 3
14. Credit Amount Aging = 3
in tab Notices:
6. Determine Severity Level (Under Notices) : 1
7. Display non-delinquent Invoices (Under Notices):1
3. Enter one invoice for amount 2000 with due date is 05-Aug-2019. Enter one invoice for amount -1000 with due date on 01-Aug-2019.
4. Run Run R03B525 As of Date: 07-Aug-2019. Only Notices are required in this
case. Fees are not required to generate.
5. in A/R Delinquency Notices Print (R03B20) pdf RI and RM invoices are shown- this is not correct, because RI doc type is in grace period and RM doc type should not be printed according to the processsing options above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document