E1: GRID: Cannot Export More Than 20 Grid Rows to Excel or CSV by Range in Any Supported Browser (Row Selection)
(Doc ID 2590974.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Export to Excel or Export to Comma Separated Values (CSV) by Range option, if user selected more than 20 rows of records for the Range (using row header to select rows in Export Assistant), only the first selected row is actually exported.
This issue occurs in all supported browsers.
Issue does not occur if user selects Starting Cell and Ending Cell by clicking on the Cell instead of clicking on the Row Header in Export Assistant.
Issue does not occur if user selected less than 20 - 25 records for export.
Below shows the steps to duplicate this issue: (Note: Issue occurs in any application grid)
- Enter P0411 in fast path.
- On Supplier Ledger Inquiry form, click Find.
- Click on the > Next icon above the grid to bring in more records into the grid (example Records 1 - 70)
- Click on the Export Grid Data icon .
- On Export Assistant screen, selects Export Options = Export to Excel and Define Cell Range = Range.
- The data will appear in the grid at the bottom for selection.
- Select the starting row. Example, click on Row Header for Row 3. (Note: Click on the Row Header, not in the cell. System will populate Starting Cell: Col A Row 3 and Ending Cell: Col AZ Row 3)
- Select the end row. Example, click on Row Header for Row 68. (Note: Click on the Row Header, not in the cell. System will change Ending Cell to: Col AZ Row 68)
- Click Continue.
- Click Save for the message “Do you want to save Book1.xls from xxxxxxxx?”.
- Click Open for the message “The Book1.xls download has completed.
- Click Yes to open the file for the message "The file you are trying to open, 'Book1.xls', is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?"
- When the saved file is opened, only the first selected row is actually exported into the Excel file. NOTE: If user selects less than 20 rows, the export works correctly.
- Repeat steps 1 to 8 above.
- Click Reset Selection button.
- Once user click Reset Selection, user cannot select any row or any cell on the available grid data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document