E1: SOLEXP: Renaming the Favorite Changes the Child Tasks Under it
(Doc ID 2591410.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Renaming the favorite changes the child tasks under it when the same parent task exist in a different task view. Same parent task shall happen when sending the parent task from one task view to another without including all the underlying child tasks. This issue happens only when the user renames it at a later stage and not while adding the favorite.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to FAT client and open Menu Design
2. Select EnterpriseOne Menus (Task View 91)
3. Right Click on Financials task and select Sent To..option
4. On Send To pop-up, select Content Development Tool in the dropdown and Copy this task only radio button, Click OK
5. Now select Content Development Tools (Task View 93) and you will have Financials task under it
6. Right Click on this Financials task under Content Development Tools, select task relationship
7. Enter a number of Child task IDs - Eg: G4210, G4220, G4250 etc. and click OK
8. Now you have Financials task under both EnterpriseOne Menus (Task View 91) and Content Development Tools (Task View 93) with different child tasks
9. Clear the cache from server manager
10. Login to web client as User A and add Financials task under EnterpriseOne Menus (Task View 91) as favorite. The child tasks appear correctly as shown below:
11. In another browser, login as User B and add Financials task under Content Development Tools (Task View 93) as favorite
12. In F9001, the required records are created with correct task view IDs (91 and 93) in TRFUFREL4 column
13. Let user A rename the favorite (Financials to FinancialsA). Once renamed, the task view ID (TRFUFREL4) for the corresponding record is also changed from 91 to 93. As a result, the child tasks appearing under this favorite after renaming are incorrect. They now point to the child tasks added under Financials task under Content Development Tools (Task View 93) as shown below:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document