E1: 42I: Transaction Error Displayed in Ship Confirm (P4205) When Updating Line Items with Lot Numbers and First Line is Updated with Lot Number from Subsequent Line
(Doc ID 2591647.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Outbound Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Transaction Error is generated at time of ship confirm when updating line items with lot numbers and first line is updated with the lot number from the subsequent line.
Steps to replicate:
1. Enter new sales order for outbound inventory for 20 qty, choose agreement, save the sales order
2. New order created against the primary location
3. Note the a availability is 20 on various lot/serial numbers
4. In Ship Confirm, select the order, select the line and row exit to select location
5. Blank out quantity from primary location and enter 1 each on 3 different lot numbers. Warning displays indicating qty remains
6 Go back to main line area in ship confirm and update line 1 / change the lot number to the same number as the line below it. Save the order.
7. Click Find - receive Transaction Error at ship confirm P4205
8. Review Record Reservation. See the order is reserved in Ship Confirm/P4205
9. Delete the reservation
10. Now ship confirm the sales order lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document