E1: 31F: AdHoc Completion PF31011 Does Not Issue Parts From Work Center Location When Using Master Routings
(Doc ID 2591715.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AdHoc Completion PF31011
When completing the item using Master Routings, its components are issued from default location (=blank) instead of Work Center Location.
When not using Master Routings, components are issued from Work Center Location correctly.
Workcenter Location function does not work in case of Adhoc Item Completion (PF31011) with Master Routing. The location set in Work Center Master is not
populated in Part Detail in Lean Transaction Parts List (FF31111).
This issue is invoked for only Adhoc Item Completion. When completing a WO using Completion (P31114), it isn’t.
Steps to duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manufacturing Constants (P3009).
Set 2 (Committing to WC Location) to Backflush Options.
Check Master Routings in BOM/Routing Options Select Split- Do not cross Branch boundaries in Commitment Control tab Select Soft, Hard When Printing
Add a manufactured item (stocking type M) and a purchased item (stocking type P) in Item Master and Item/Branch information.
2. Add BOM for these 2 items (P3002).
3. Add an item for using Master Routing, too. Add a work center in Work Center Master (P3006). Populate a specific location to Location-Issue field.
4. Add Routing master (P3003). Set the above work center that has a specific location.
5. Add the location that set in Work Center Master (P4100).
6. Add another work center for adhoc Line/Cell (P3006). Set 2 to Work Center Type.
7. Add Item Cross Reference (P4104).
Cross Reference Type Code : MR (Master Routings)
Item Number : the manufactured item number
Cross Reference Item Number : the item number for Master Routing
8. Adhoc Item Completion (PF31011).
9. Review transaction (PF31014).
In Transaction Details, location for parts is blank. This is the issue. The
same location set in work center master should populate here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document