E1: 49: Credit Order Shipments Have Negative Quantity, Weight, Volume with Split Lines
(Doc ID 2592289.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a credit order is entered P4210 - Sales order entry, then the quantity on the order shows as negative (return) which is correct. A shipment created for the credit order shows a positive quantity , weight and volume in the shipment details (F4942) which is correct as well.
When the credit order is ship confirmed with a line split caused by multiple lots or locations (P42053), the weight, volume and quantity in the F4942 and F4941 is turned negative rather than staying positive which causes issues with rating. This does Not happen when the order line is Not split during ship confirm
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Enter Credit order for -5 EA with creates a shipment
2) Note that Weight , Volume and Quantity on Shipment header (F4215/F4941) and detail (F4942) are positive
3) Approve Shipment and go to Confirm Shipment
4) From P4205 take exit to Select Location P42053 and split quantity between 2 locations (-2 EA and -3 EA)
5) Confirm Multiple locations and shipment
6) F4211 Order detail lines are correctly split between -2 EA and -3 EA
7) Shipment header shows an incorrect weight and volume (-1 LB) and is negative
8) Shipment detail is split and shows the correct total for quantity , weight and volume (-5 EA) however the values are negative
9) Enter another order and Do not split lines in Ship confirm
10)Quantity , Weight and Volume keep the positive values on Shipment detail
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document