E1: 43: Blank Pay Status (PST) in P4314 while Redistributing PO After Cancelling the Action Once
(Doc ID 2592458.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Blank Pay Status (PST) in P4314 while redistributing PO after cancelling the action. The issue is that pay status (PST) is blank in P4314 and hard error 018A "not found in User Defined Code 00 PS" is generated while saving the PO redistribution.
1. No blank record for UDC 00 PS Payment Status Code
2. Menu G04111, Voucher Logging Entry (P0411), enter a logged voucher for amount $100, having Pay Status L.
3. Open P042002 Work With Voucher JE Redistribution. The default pay status in processing option of P4314 and P042002 is 'Blank'.
4. Select Voucher with pay status 'L' (Subcontract Insurance Hold)
5. To redistribute, go to Row > Redistribute PO
6. On P4314 Voucher match screen, Go to Form + Receipts To Match
7. Select the correct PO to match
8. When you are back on Voucher match screen, Pay status is still 'L'.
9. Cancel the transaction and do not complete redistribution
10. Pay status on P042002 is now Blank.
11. DO NOT CLICK FIND FOR REFRESHING THE PAGE
12. Again try to redistribute PO with steps 4 - 7.
13. Now the Pay Status is BLANK and we get the hard error 018A “not found in User Defined Code 00 PS”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document