E1: 08: Unable To Update 1095-C Records In P08119 - Error 1095C Exists For The Employee
(Doc ID 2592465.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a change to a 1095-C form via P08119, error "1095C exists for employee" is received. Note, this error also exists when the form is accessed and saved with no actual change to the form.
1. From P08210 -> selected 2018 record -> row exit -> Review 1095-C.
2. Form P08119 - Work with Form 1095-C information form opened.
3. Selected second record and clicked on Check mark to view the employee 1095-C.
4. Made change to line 16 and clicked ok.
5. Received the error "1095C exists for employee".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document