E1: 43: P4310 PO Headers to Allow Selecting Multiple POs and Consolidating on Receipt
(Doc ID 2592474.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requesting for P4310 PO Headers to have a feature to search and select multiple purchase orders (for a supplier), take Row exit to a new option as Consolidate which ideally opens a form to provide consolidation number (something like pick number), save it to some field in F4301/F4311. Then have P4312 PO Receipt header show this new field to search related purchase order lines to receive and perform the reception for all the corresponding lines.
- New tab "Consolidation" in P4310 processing options which would be disabled/not displayed if SY49 is turned on in P99410
- Ability to Consolidate multiple PO and/or multiple lines of same item in different PO's (per P4310 processing options " Consolidate tab" based on strategy and user defined status)
- Consolidation number (user defined /next number per tab Consolidate)
- Forms W4310I,W4310A and W4312F grid displays Consolidation number
- Store Consolidation Number in F4311.VR03
- Display F4311.VR03 in P4312 header (not displayed if SY49 is turned on in P99410)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document