E1: 45: Purchase Order with Blanket Price Does Not Receive Price Adjustments
(Doc ID 2592738.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a blanket order through Purchase Order Entry (P4310), if there is a Price Adjustment schedule attached to the Purchase Order containing additional discounts, the Blanket Price is pulled in to the PO Detail line (F4311), but the Price Adjustment on the schedule is not subtracted. If you go to the Price History (P4074) screen you can see the adjustment (discount) was retrieved, but it was not used to reduce the Price to the Supplier.
Steps to Duplicate:
- The regular purchase price is 10.00 on a Supplier’s product
- The client creates a price adjustment for 10% discount on an OP purchase order, puts the adjustment on a schedule, and puts the schedule on the Supplier Master.
- The client creates two blanket OB orders, for the same item with unit price 2.500, and does not apply any price adjustment on the blanket.
- The Purchase Order Entry (P4310) version has the Blanket Search processing option activated on the Process Tab.
- The client enters an OP purchase order for the supplier and item, and the and the system pulls in the discounted price of 9.00 and also detects the blankets.
- The user takes the Row Exit to Blanket Release.
- This takes the user to the Blanket Release (P43216) screen which shows the two blankets with two different prices.
- If the user does not select one of the OB, blanket order prices, the system calculates the final price by applying the discount to the base price, it shows in the price history correctly.
- If the user selects one of the available blanket orders prices, the OP price is valued with the OB price, and does not apply the adjustments, even though it shows the adjustment in the price history.
- The client wants the system to select the blanket order price and then apply the price adjustment to the blanket order price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document