E1: 42: In Sales Order Entry (P4210) Customer Freight Preference Resolved Incorrectly For Extended Price Range
(Doc ID 2592868.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer freight preference resolves wrong freight handling code when they are set for extended price range
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P40070, Ensure the customer freight preference is set for all customers and all items as below
a. For range -99999 till - .01 , the freight handling code F
b. For range 1 till 9999, the freight handling code G
2. In P4210 create a return transportation order with a negative quantity. Save the order
3. Since the extended price is negative, expecting a freight handling code of F to be applied.
4. Inquire the order and take row exit for work with shipments, The freight handling code is updated as G
5. In P4210 create an order with the negative unit price and negative quantity. Save the order
6. The expectation was freight handling code with G as the extended price was positive.
7. Inquire the order and take row exit for work with the shipment. The freight handling code is updated as F
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document