E1: 03B: AR Stats History Calculates Incorrect High Balance Amount on Parent Summary Records (R03B16A)
(Doc ID 2593116.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R03B16A program is calculating incorrect High Balance Amount values on the Parent records in the F03B16S table. If a parent customer is set up with two child customers, and invoice amounts exist on both child customers, the calculated High Balance Amount values on the parent customer F03B16S records are incorrect. This can be produced by the following scenario:
1. Set up three new customer records in Address Book and Customer Master. Have one of the customers be the parent (i.e. #487772) of the child customers (i.e. #487773 and #487774).
2. Set up Credit and Collection Date patterns for company 00000 and 00001. Set Fiscal Year 2019 to the current year on both company pattern settings.
3. Using GL and Invoice dates of 5/15/2019, enter one invoice of amount $1000 for child customer #487773, and one invoice for $999 for child customer #487774. Post the invoice batch.
4. Run R03B16 with following processing option settings:
1. - 2
1. - 1
2. - 1
Summary Record Tab:
1. - 365
2. - 12/31/2019
5. Review calculated records in the F03B16 and F03B16S for Address Numbers 487772, 487773, and 487774. Observe that on the F03B16S records, the records for parent customer 487772 show calculated High Balance Amount values of 999, which is incorrect as the values should be 1000 (the actual highest amount from the two child customer accounts). We would expect the High Balance Amount calculated on the parent 487772 F03B16S records to display the actual highest balance amount, which is $1000, not $999. Instead, this issue causes the High Balance amount to be calculated off the customer with the higher Address Book number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document