E1: 31P: ETO Related OP Generated From OR Doubles R31P405 Planned Cost Rollup
(Doc ID 2593178.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R31P301 and R31P405
The related Order Cost Roll, R31P405, run over an OP created from an OR doubles the planned cost. The rollup of actual costs, R31P301, also doubles the voucher match amounts.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a non-job cost ETO project, P31P001.
2. Add an ET task and create a related requisition OR order. Can vary line type, creating unique OR requisition order for each.
3. Verify that have each OR order in the related orders form, one for each of various line types.
4. Create named version of P43060, set to call named version of P4310 setup for SC line type.
5. Convert the OR to an OP order, verifying the new OP has the project number. Release each OR in turn.
6. From P43060, Form exit to generate (OP) orders or exit and click OK in the generate window popup.
7. In this release, we see that the OR and OP are both shown as related orders.
8. Run R31P405 to move related order costs to project header planned costs bucket.
Note that the planned cost is populated with double the line amount for each line type. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!