E1: 07S: New York SUI Verification Report (R078333) Displays Incorrect SUI Gross Wages and State Taxable Wages
(Doc ID 2593572.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The New York SUI Verification Report is displaying the incorrect values for State SUI Gross Wages when processing option #3 for R078333 is set to 1 for Gross minus Excludable. The Excludable amount is not considered, only the SUI Gross Wages are displayed. Additionally, the State Taxable amount is incorrect. The excludable amount is also not considered.
- Process NY employee through payroll. Ensure the employee has a tax exempt deduction. Finalize payroll to create tax history.
- Create SUI workfile for the appropriate quarter
- Set processing option #3 in R078333 to 1 for Gross Wages less Excludable
- Process report for the employee in Step #1.
- Review report and notices that the State SUI Gross Wages and State Taxable Wages do not consider the excludable amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document