E1: 43: The Error Not Found in User Defined Code 00/S (Error ID 018A) at Voucher Match (P4314)
(Doc ID 2593967.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save a voucher match, the error not found in User Defined Code 00/S occurs for every supplier even though all suppliers have a valid State in the Address Book. Note that this error displays for both 2-way and 3-way vouchers.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Ensure that there is no BLANK code in UDC 00/S.
2. Use a supplier that has the State field populated in Address Book with a valid value from UDC 00/S.
3. Create a purchase order for the above supplier.
4. Add a voucher for that purchase order.
5. The error not found in User Defined Code 00/S is displayed when trying to save the voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document