E1: 08ES: ESS Update Live Tables R085524 Un-enrolls Dependent For Plan Option Rate Change
(Doc ID 2594396.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a plan has a rate change for 2020 open enrollment and the employee remains in the same plan and tier when the R085524 is run in final mode, everything looks correct on the report. However, it is ending both the 1/1/19 dependent record and the 1/1/20 record with 12/31/19.
1. Employee (F08330/F06106) and dependent (F08336) are enrolled in medical plan.
2. Setup the medical plan option with a rate change as of 1/1/2020.
3. Setup Event Setup (P08500) for enrollment date and effective date of 1/1/2020.
4. Setup Benefit Categories by Enrollment Events (P085510) to 1 for Automatic Default of Current Enrollment.
5. Run ESS build UBE's for Open Enrollment R085530, R085537, R085520, R054101.
6. Employee goes through Open Enrollment and confirms continued election of medical plan.
7. Run ESS Update Live Tables R085524.
Note: prior year employee F08330 and F06106 records are ended, and new year are created with correct rate.
Note: prior year dependent F08336 is ended, and new year is created, but also the new year record is ended with the end date of the prior year (incorrect).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document