E1: 53: P4310 Called From P53301 Only Shows Original Lines Entered Via P4310
(Doc ID 2594602.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Change Management (CM) OW53
Why doesn't the P4310 called from P53301 display all lines not only the detail lines from Purchasing, the additional lines added from Purchasing, but the Change Request Orders that were added in System 53 using the P5310 program.
The P53301 should display all the change orders that have been entered against the job.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE THIS ISSUE
1. Create a Job
2. Add an account:
3. Enter a PO: P4310 (Turn off Budget Checking)
4. Enter some lines for the purchase order
5. At this point the F0902 has the following:
JA - $1500
5. Make a change to the purchase order by adding another line
6. View all the Change Orders
7. Enter a Change Request from the P5310. Customer use the System 53 as it give them more control on the ledgers and statuses and task deligation.
Steps to add a change request:
1. Click Add from P5310
2. Click Display Tab
3. Check the Sub Contract Column
4. Put Cursor on the detail line
5. Form Account Master Pick
6. Then click Find
7. Check mark the account you entered in step #2
10. SubContract Detail
11. Then enter the following:
Sub Status –M-Per the status file
Sub T- N
Don’t update the SUB STS field or Subcontract Field. The below Change Request has already been committed as the SUB STS field or Subcontract Field are populated and the lines is grayed out.
8. Commit the Change Management Change Request to Change Management. At this point nothing has happened to the F0902 except posting $100.00 to the MA ledger.
P5310-Can only commit one change at a time.
P53301-Can commit many at a time.
9. Commit the Change Request using the P53301
After Commitment to Change Management:
10. View the 4 lines using the P4310:
All 4 lines show:
11. Use Change Management: P53301
Only 3 lines show. Why not 4? Why didn’t the PA ledger get updated?
12. JSI-Open commitment not updated thru the commitment process.
13. Status Codes
Use the P4310
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document