E1: 43: Purchase Order Entry (P4310) Catalog Number is Retained Even After Quantity is Revised to be Less Than Quantity Break
(Doc ID 2595239.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Catalog number is retained even after the quantity is revised in purchase order entry to be less than the quantity break defined in the catalog.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an item with purchase price level set to 2
2. Ensure supplier catalog price is set at 5 $ with quantity level break of 5
3. Create item cost as well for the item at 5.2
4. Create a purchase order for 5 and you will get cost of 5 $ as per catalog
5. Without saving the order reduce the quantity to 4 and cost will be updated as 5.2 as per item cost file.
6. But the catalog value is still updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document