E1: 76B: P43214 - Error Post Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry (ID 0069) and Call to Tax Calculator Unsuccessful (ID 2097) Are Displayed When User Attempts to Reverse Receipts in Brazilian Localization With PIS/COFINs Flexible Account
(Doc ID 2595394.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application: Receipts Reversal (P43214)
When doing flexible accounting in receipts for Brazilian localization orders with PIS and COFINS for an order with subledger and subledger type informed, at the time of doing receipts reversal the following error message is displayed
Error ID - 0069 - Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry
CAUSE: The posting edit code does not allow transactions to be posted to this account.
Error ID 2097 - Call to Tax Calculator Unsuccessful
CAUSE . . . . The call to the Tax Calculator program (X4008C) was unsuccessful. Tax amount fields have not been calculated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P0092 - Have user profile set to "BR" in country code field
- P01012/P01012BR - Supplier Master set to have ICMs Other = Tax Code 33
- UDC 76/PU - S1S = Service PIS COFINS SHC = 000011
- UDC 76B/SB (SBL and SBLT Account) to map SBL and SBLT to 4390 (Hard Coded)
- UDC 76/GL - Cross ref for GL CLAss
- P4101/P4101BR - Non-Stock item setup
- Purchase Use Code - PIS/COFINs Services
- DMAAI (P40950)
- P40296 - Flex Accounting
- Line Type (Inv. Interface B) - Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Item
- P7615B - Transaction Nature
- P76B003 - Purchase Use Tax Revisions - PIS/COFINS (Situation = 54 both)
1. P4310/P4310BR - Create a purchase order with all the information we’ve setup above.
2. P4312/P4312BR - Receive the order
3. P7610B - Confirm PIS and COFINS values are calculated
4. P7610B - Inquire the Nota Fiscal and Go to Form > Close Nota
5. See subledger was correctly booked to the right account, even for PIS and COFINS GL accounts
6. P0011 - Inqurie the batch and see subledger was correctly booked to the right account, even for PIS and COFINS GL accounts
7. P43214 - Now try to reverse the receipt
8. See the error message as displayed in above.
Due to this issue, users cannot do receipt reversal for a receipt done with Flex Accounting for PIS/COFINS properly as it will not post the PIS/COFINs Debit/Credit taxes amounts back to accounts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document