E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation UBE for Automation Rule 01 (R4304016) Issues a Match Not Found Error on a Single Line Invoice with Multiple PO Lines
(Doc ID 2596449.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the client uses automation rule 01 to match to multiple receipts, the Match Automation UBE for Automation Rule 01 processor (R4304016) fails with a “Match Not Found” error.
Steps to duplicate:
- Create and receive a two line purchase order with the two lines summing to 300.00.
- Use A/P Batch Voucher Entry to add a one line Invoice in Batch Voucher Entry (P0411Z1) for the supplier for 300.00. Use Automation Rule 01.
- Voucher Match Automation Driver Logged Vouchers (R4304010) Version is set to call VMA Rule 01 Processor (R4304016) Version XJDE0002 Final Mode.
- Process Tab Option #1 (Single Voucher Per Invoice) is set to 1 (Single Voucher Per Invoice).
- Run Voucher Match Automation Driver program (R4304010) with data selection on the EDI Batch Number.
- The Voucher Match Automation UBE for Automation Rule 01 (R4304016) is called and the PDF displays a “Match Not Found” error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document