E1: 43: Approved Purchase Order Sent Back For Approval When Media Attachment is Uploaded
(Doc ID 2596466.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The approved purchase order is sent back for re approval when user uploads media object file.
1. In P43008, Define an approval route.
2. In P43080, Ensure extended cost, purchasing Unit cost, supplier number, amount open and the unit cost is selected.
3. In P4310, Ensure approvals are enabled in the processing option.
4. In P4105, Set and define purchasing cost method as 08 for an item.
5. In P4310, Enter an order with the above item and ensure it goes to approval.
6. In P43081, Approve the order.
7. In P4312, Receive partially by changing the unit cost.
8. In P4105, the unit cost purchasing is updated with a new value.
9. In P4310, Note the order status is 280/400.
10. In P4310, Now add an attachment in detail line by uploading a file and save the order.
11. Inquire the order and see that order went for re-approval
12. In this case, only attachment was added, the system should not send it for re-approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document