E1: 49: P4960 - User Is Not Able to UN-Approve a Load Which Has Its Status Beyond Approved But Not Been Confirmed
(Doc ID 2596806.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4960 - Loads
User is not able to un-approve a load that has been approved but not confirmed and which current status is before load confirmation status (Transportation Constants). The option for UN-APPROVE does not displayed in P4960 Form exit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
SETUP: P49002 – Transportation Constants
- Approved Shipment Status is set to value 25
- Confirmed Shipment Status is set to value 70
- Approved Load Status is set to 30
- Confirm Load Status is set to 50
1. P4210 – Enter two transportation sales orders which will respectively have two shipments associated to them.
2. P4960 - Build a load
3. P4960 - Load accepted
4. Now, user check the load and then, run load approval from the row exit
5. At this point, load status updates to approved (25)
6. R49120 – Run Load Note batch program now with Proc. Option #3 (Enter the next Load Status) set to value “35”
7. Go back to P4960 – Check the load status at 35 meaning after approved status (30) and before load confirmation status (50)
8. P4915 – Also check the shipment status and see they are at 25, meaning before confirmed shipment status (70)
9. For some reason, a problem arises and one of the sites in the load is not able to do the delivery (it can be weather, staffing related, budget/payment related), so load must be changed. On these cases, the load needs to be UN-APPROVED and a shipment taken out of it.
10. P4960 - Work with Shipments - Work with Loads – Select the load. On load details – Shipments screen, select the shipment and then, take Row exit to Un-Approve/Un-Approve option. See that option is not presented - unable to un-approve NOT CONFIRMED load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document