E1: 42: Sales Update(R42800) and General Ledger Post(R09801) Populate Incorrect Explantion-Remark(EXR) and Units(U) Fields in Account Ledger(F0911) When It Uses Flex Accounting With Subledger for DMAAI 4225 and Revenue Recognition .
(Doc ID 2597563.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42800 (Sales Update ) and R09801(General Ledger Post) populate incorrect and fields in F0911(Account Ledger) when it uses flex accounting with subledger for DMAAI 4225 and Revenue Recognition .
Steps to replicate
- In P03B216 (Revenue Recognition Constant By Company) verify Enable/Disable Revenue Recognition By Company is activated.
- In P03B420 (Revenue Recognition Trigger Setup) select the company you are testing with. There are 3 triggers that need to be setup. Take the row exit to Sales Oder Setup and choose one by one the options : SO Hierarchy, SO Date Setup , SO Configuration.
- Setup COGS PLA 4225 in P40950 (Work With AAIs).
- Set P40296 Flexible Sales Accounts on subledger using DMAAI 4225.
- Enter a sales order using P4210.
- Confirm shipment P4205 for the order.
- Run R42800 Sales Update with Flex Accounting Processing Option activated.
- Post by batch using P0911(Journal Entries) or run R09801 (General Ledger Post).
- Review F03B11T (Customer Ledger Tag Table) and see that Revenue Recognition Inclusion = Y.
- Review F03B117(Revenue Recognition GL Info) and see that "Explantion-Remark" and "Units" fields are populated.
- However, in F0911(Account Ledger), "Explantion-Remark" and "Units" fields fields are incorrect populated.
The "Explantion-Remark" and "Units" fields from F0911(Account Ledger) have to be correct populated when it uses flex accounting with subledger for DMAAI 4225 and Revenue Recognition .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document