E1: 42: P42101/P4210 Displays Kit Component Records with Cancelled Lines when User Changes Branch Plant on an Existing Sales Quote Order Kit Parent Item
(Doc ID 2597778.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing branch plant on an existing sales quote order using P4210/P42101 for a kit item creates new order lines for the kit component items with the new branch plant but the original order lines for the kit components appear in the order with cancelled status.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. P4101 – Setup kit and component items in branch plant M30 and M40
2. P3002 – Create BOM in both M30 and M40. Setup component Line number as 1.01 and 2.01
3. P4210/P42101 – Create a new Sales quote order in branch plant M30 and save
4. P4210/P42101 – Re-inquire on the order and change the branch plant of kit item in detail line from M30 to M40 and save
5. P4210/P42101 – Re-inquire on the order and observe kit component item records are created for new branch plants but the original order lines for the kit components appear in the order with cancelled status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document