E1: 40G: Error 43E7 Invalid Quantity Sign When Changing Quantity on an Active Weigh Tag P40G30
(Doc ID 2599850.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the weigh tag configured operation code is set to "Partial Receipts Control Flag" active, changing the quantity on an ACTIVE weigh tag results in hard error 43E7 "Invalid Quantity Sign". Because of this hard error, there is no way to change the quantity on an active weigh tag.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add weigh tag configured operation code with "Partial Receipts Control Flag" on (checked)
2. Add weigh tag for quantity of 100
3. Set weigh tag status to ACTIVE
4. Save and close
5. Edit weigh tag operation
6. Change the weigh tag quantity to 50
7. Error 43E7- Invalid Quantity Sign is issued
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document