E1: CAF1: Mapping Between P48013|W48013J AND P37204|W37204B Does Not Work - Child Form Not Pulling Any Data
(Doc ID 2600192.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CafeOne is not pulling data when using dynamic link. Nothing is shown in the child or satellite form.
CafeOne layout is setup as follows:
Parent Form : P48013 | W48013J - Work with Manufacturing Work Orders
Child Form : P37204 | W37204B - Test Results Inquiry
Lot/Serial Number is mapped to LOTN(Lot/Serial)
Item Number - Short is mapped to ITM(Short Item No)
Document (Order No, Inovice, etc.) is mapped to DOCO(Order No)
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create the CafeOne layout
2. Enter P48013 in fast path.
3. On Work With Manufacturing Work Orders form, enter Order Number in Order No QBE.
4. Highlight on the grid record by selecting the checkbox beside the grid row.
5. Nothing is shown in Satellite form - Test Results Inquiry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document