E1: 45: Basket Adjustment Not Applied to a Manually Entered Price
(Doc ID 2600646.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Enhanced Basket Level Adjustment is not applied to a manually entered price, when using the Reprice Order Form Exit or running the Batch Reprice (R42750) program.
Steps to duplicate
- In Pricing Constants (P41001) Sales Pricing on Override Price is set to “Y” to allow price adjustments to be applied on manually entered prices.
- In Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) the Enhanced Baskets Checkbox is checked, but the Apply on Override Price checkbox is locked so that it can’t be checked.
- In the Basket Master (P4550) three item numbers are setup under the Basket Group.
- All three items have Accumulation Rule = 0 and Pricing Rule = 0.
- The Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) record is set with a From Level of 6 PL (Pallets) to give a -10% discount off the Base Price (Basis Code 1)
- The user enters the Sales Order, and populates the adjustment schedule. On the detail line, manually enter an override price of 75.00
- Take the Form Exit to Reprice Order
- The Price is not changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document