E1: 41: Change To Matrix Parent In Item Master Changes Price Level On Child Items
(Doc ID 2601079.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a field is changed using Work with Matrix Items (P4141E) followed by the Row Exit to Item Master Revisions (P4101) for a Matrix parent item that is setup with Sales Price Level (PLEV) = 1 (Item Level), the Sales Price Level (PLEV) is changed to 2 on the Item Master of the Child Item Numbers under that parent.
Steps to duplicate:
- Check child item in Item Master. Sales Price Level (PLEV) current value is 1.
- Find parent item via Work with Item Matrix (P4101E).
- Take row exit to Item Master Revisions (P4101).
- The Parent Item also has Sales Price Level (PLEV) current value as 1.
- On the parent item add “Stainless Steel” to the second description line (DSC2) and save.
- Now access the child item once more in Item Master.
- Note that description line 2 has changed and the Sales Price Level is now set to 2 even though the parent item is set to a 1.
- Try entering a sales order for the child item and there is no price retrieved because it searches for the price at the item branch level and the price is stored at the item master level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document