E1: 43: Match Not Found Error In Voucher Match Automation UBE for Rule 01 (R4304016) With Line Type N And J
(Doc ID 2601927.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a Match Not Found Error in VMA Rule 01 Processor (R4304016) when processing a PO with Line Type N and J and the voucher is not created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a J-line type purchase order for 1,100.00 with G/L Account and no taxes
- Receive the PO
- Create the Batch Voucher making sure to populate the Purchase Order fields for Matching.
- Check the Processing Options for Voucher Match Automation Driver (R4304010) Version.
- Note the Rule 01 Processor (R4304016) Version that is to be called
- Now check Rule 01 Processor (R4304016) Version processing options.
- The Line Types Tab Option #1 = N and #2 = J. The other options are blank.
- Run the Voucher Match Automation Driver (R4304010) Version.
- Enter batch number in data selection
- The up Rule 01 Processor (R4304016) job is completed
- Match Not Found is reported on the PDF
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document