E1: MOBJ: Application Screen is Disabled/Blocked/Greyed Out After Opening the Attachment Manager (Enhanced Media Object Viewer) in Edit Mode Starting With Tools Release 220.127.116.11
(Doc ID 2602086.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading the tools release to 18.104.22.168 or above, application screen is disabled/blocked/greyed out after opening the Attachment Manager (Enhanced Media Object Viewer) in Edit Mode. As shown in the below screen print, nothing can be done in the application form as the attachment manager is open in edit mode.
- Fast path to P4310|W4310G and click on find
- Select a row from the grid that has an attachment and click on ROW/Attachments/Line Attachments
- Attachment Manager window open on the right side and the application on the left becomes disabled. This causes the need of more clicks to go back to the application
- This is not the behavior for all forms. For some like P4310|W4310I when you click on the attachment, the application stays enabled
- When selecting on any attachment from the enhance media object it opens a new window for the attachment which requires another click to get back to original application once the user is done with using the attachment. This add two more clicks on accessing attachments which is not an improvement but a delay of a process.
Upgraded tools release to 22.214.171.124 or above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document