E1: 43: VMA- Voucher Processed through Voucher Match Automation UBE for Automation Rule 02,03,04,05 (R4304020) or Voucher Match Automation UBE for Automation Rule 01 (R4304016) with Incorrect G/L Date
(Doc ID 2602108.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The G/L date of the voucher processed by VMA through Voucher Match Automation UBEs is not defaulted based on the Processing option but from the logged voucher (F0411Z1 / F0411).
The matched voucher PL should have the G/L date based on the Processing option of R4304016 (or R4304020 depending of the automation rule) and not based on logged voucher (F0411/F0411Z1)
1. Create Logged voucher into P0411Z1
2. Create the purchase order receive
3. Open R4304010 - processing option setup - > call the final mode version (R4304016) and Logged voucher turned on '1'
4. Open R4304016 - ( VMA) - processing option setup - > set the PO 'jdGLDate_DATE01 to 19/04/15
5. Execute the report R4304010 with the batch number as the data selection. The output is success.
6. The R04110ZA is launched by the R4304010 and the ouptut is success : 1 transaction success
6. The R4304016 in launched by the R4304010. The output is “Match Successful”. The date GL is the 19/04/15 into the report which is conform.
7. But the re distributed lines into F0911 have the G/L date different from the processing option : they have the F0411Z1/F0411 GL date value instead of the R4304016 PO value (19/04/15)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document