E1: 43: Zero Cost Not Fetched by Order Generation (P43060) From Order Detail (F4311) Into Line of Generated and Released Order when Row Exit Option is Used to Zero Cost the Line
(Doc ID 2603206.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user creates an Order Requisition with one or more lines, and then changes the line cost to zero by using the row exit option, when that OR is released to generate a purchase order (P43060) the zero unit cost in the OR Order detail (F4311) is not carried over into the newly generated order line. Instead, Order Generation of PO from OR is fetching the cost from Item Ledger Cost (F4105).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order Requisition (OR) with item defaulting cost to 59.00.
2. Inquire OR details and select line, take row exit and select zero cost.
3. Verify cost in OR detail is changed to zero 0.00 now, exit saving.
4. Go to PO Generation from OR, (P43060) processing options, and make sure that the correct version is setup for order creation P4310. P43060 Process tab is setup to get cost from original order, option 3.
5. Inquire on OR, select the line and take Row Exit to Release Order.
6. After the OR is released, take Form Exit to Generate Order. The new PO number and information will be displayed.
7. The OR line will be closed, as it was fully used to generate the new order.
8. Inquire on PO and observe that cost is not zero, instead it has been fetched from Item Cost Ledger (F4105), thus $59.00, rather than carrying the zero 0.00 cost from the line in the OR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document