E1:08: Enrollment Parameters Are Ignored When Making An Enrollment Change via Batch Enrollment (R083800) and Enrollment with Eligibility (P08334)
(Doc ID 2603730.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enrollment with Eligibility and Batch Enrollment ignore specific enrollment parameters. The enrollment parameter should be considered an override when changing an employee's enrollment from one plan to another. The enrollment parameters are being ignored and instead the plan's initial eligibility is being considered.
1. Set up multiple plans for one category, include an initial and continuing eligibility.
2. Enroll employee in one of the plans with an effective date of 01/01/2003 (employee would have met the initial eligibility and is enrolled in the plan with an active status)
3. Set up an enrollment parameter different from one of the 5 defaults (for example, Plan ID=Blank, Benefit Status=A, Enrollment Status=*, Valid Plan=Y, Date Code=F, New Status=ACT
4. In P08334, change the employee's enrollment to a different plan (due to a life event, i.e. Marriage) with an effect date of 06/13/19
5. Select Stop Auto Date in P08334 and elect a new Plan
6. Notice that an incorrect eligibility and enrollment date is on the newly elected plan
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document