E1: 43: Logged Voucher with Tax Changes During Redistribution Results in Amount Does Not Balance to Gross Error: Voucher Logging Redistribution (P0400042)
(Doc ID 2604325.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Redistribute a logged voucher (2 way match) and attempting to change the tax explanation code and tax rate area the following errors occur: Amount Does not Balance to Gross (Error 0088) and Tax /Rates Areas Do not Match (Warning 431A)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a purchase order with self-assessed PST (tax explanation code of C with tax rate area of GST) This will be for 5% GST.
2. Enter a logged voucher with tax explanation code of B with tax rate area of PST. The PST tax rate area is for a total of 13%. 5% GST + 8 % PST
3. Pay the logged voucher
4. Now attempt to redistribute the logged voucher to the purchase order. This is a J line type so no receipt is done. When entering the P042002 program, do the Form Exit for Orders to Match
5. When the order lines are pulled in, a warning message shows for each line: Tax Rates/Areas Do Not Match
6. Attempt to change the lines all from tax explanation code of C with tax rate area of GST to tax explanation code of B with tax rate area of PST.
7. New warnings are received such as Tax Rate/Area override and Tax Explanation Code Override
8. Also, an amount is showing as remaining on the header of the voucher
9. Change the tax amounts until no amount shows as remaining on the header
10. Click OK, but the error Amount Does not Balance to Gross is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document