E1: 49: R4981 Freight Update Does Not Add Credit Card Info in F004201 Prepayment Table
(Doc ID 2604340.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Prepayment processing activated and the Payment instrument set up for Credit card payment when R4981 Freight update is run for a Transportation sales order then a line for the billable freight charge is added to the prepayment table F004201 however all the credit card related information like card number (CRCI), expiry date or card holder name is missing.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Activate Prepayment processing in P4210 processing option
2. Enter Transportation sales order, on header populate payment instrument for Credit card payment
3. Take Exit to prepayment P004201 to enter Prepayment information including credit card number
4. Process shipment through ship confirm and Run R4981
5. F004201 is missing credit card information on freight line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document