E1: 76B: Purchase Order Released from Requisition Does Not Take the Correct Transaction Suffix from P4310BR Processing Option Called from P43060
(Doc ID 2605184.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase order released from purchase requisition does not take the correct Transaction Suffix from P4310BR processing option called from P43060.
1. Enable Brazil localization
2. Set P4310BR version CIPQ7003 with Transaction Suffix 01
3. Create purchase requisition with Transaction Suffix 01
4. Set P43060 to call P4310 version CIPQ7001 and P4310BR version CIPQ7001 with Transaction Suffix 03
5. Go to P43060 and release order
6. The purchase order released has Transaction Suffix 01 instead of 03
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document