E1: INST: SOLEXP: Unable to Launch Many Applications Via Fast Path On Deployment Server in JDEPLAN or DEPXXX Environment
(Doc ID 2605299.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to launch many applications via fast path on the deployment server in JDEPLAN or DEP9xx environment.
The deployment server is running Application Release 9.1 with Tools Release 220.127.116.11 on Windows 2008 platform. Most applications will not launch via fast path. Examples like UDC, WSJ, BV, OMW. No errors are written to the screen and no error is written to the logs.
Fast path like IV (Interactive Versions) work in this case.
If user runs IV - Interactive Versions, and try to run these applications (example for WSJ should launch P986116), a pop up error 'Unable to retrieve form entry point from ASVRDTL' is received.
However, if user enter P986116|W986116A in fast path, the application launches correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
- Sign on to JDEPLAN or DEP910 environment on deployment server.
- Enter WSJ in fast path.
- Taskbar shows 20/GH9011 but nothing happens. The application is not launched.
- Enter IV in fast path.
- The Interactive Versions - Work With Interactive Versions form is launched.
- Enter P986116 in Interactive Application field.
- Click Find.
- Highlight on ZJDE0001 grid row.
- Selec Row Exit -> Run
- The error "Unable to retrieve form entry point from ASVRDTL" is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document