E1: 03B: Credit Reimbursement (R03B610) does not set error on future GL date
(Doc ID 2606413.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a future date is used in the GL date processing options on the 'Defaults' tab of the credit reimbursement (R03B610), the UBE does not create an error nor does it close the credit memo.
The error in the UBE log shows:
Error 0066 - Date is in a Future Month (PACO)
The steps to reproduce the error:
- In P0010: set the period for your company to the current calendar period
- Create an AR credit memo
- Post the credit memo
- Run R03B610
- Check the output - no voucher was created
- Check Work Center - no error message
- Check P03B2002 - credit memo is still open
- Check P0411 - no voucher created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document