JDE: 51: Project Roll Up Job Not Populating Prior Year Revenue And Cost In F5144 Profit Recognition Table:
(Doc ID 2606506.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Project Costing
When running Profit Recognition (R51800) over a project created in a previous year, that has a new job added in a new year, Revenue Earned End of Prior Year (REPY) and Cost Earned End of Prior Year (CEPY) on the F5144 are blank.
When the Extended Job Master of the new job reflects only the current year, the R51800 fails to look back to the beginning of the project (prior years) to retrieve the REPY/CEPY amounts
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up two jobs and make the first one the project for both jobs. Set Extended Job Master to 2018 - 2020
2. Set up accounts as shown
3. Add budget and actual amounts to job in November 2018 (the current period)
4. Run R51800 based on the project number
5. Run R51444 to create journal entries
6. Post journal entries to F0902
7. Run R51800 for December 2018 based on the project number
8. Run R51444 to create journal entries
9. Post journal entries to F0902
10. Run G/L Annual Close (R098201)
11. Run R51800 for January 2019
12. Run R51444 to create journal entries
13. Create a new job in 2019 that falls under the project set up in step #1
14. Set up accounts and budgets as shown
15. Run R51800 for January 2019
16. Add cost to new job in February 2019
17. Run R51800 for February 2019
18. Review F5144 records – Note that the CEPY & REPY fields are not updated in the most current record.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot get incorrect financial information..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document