E1: 46L: Blank Dimensions and Volume for License Plate with Dimensionless Container Code
(Doc ID 2606543.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding quantity in a license plate environment with a dimensionless container set up in P46091 Container codes and Generating the license plate through Manual entry in P46L30 - Assign/Remove Items To LP then the license plate is created however the dimension of the license plate are all blank and the volume is zero.
When generating the license plate using the license plate constants for the same dimensionless container then the dimension, weight and volume of the license plate are retrieved as expected from the U/M definition (F46011) for the license plate UOM.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. P46091 Set up Container code for Dimensionless Carton
2. P46011 Set up UM Definition with container code and populate Gross Dimension and Weight
3. P46L001 License Plate constants are set with the same container code
Note: If F46011 and F46L001 have a different container code then the system does not create any license plates
1. Set P4114 to Generate license plate using Manual Entry and to Display P46L30
2. Adjust quantity to create license plate and when P46L30 is displayed Click Build
3. Click Add in order to Add the quantity and save changes
4. Inquire in P416L10 and New license plate has been created however Note that the dimensions are Blank
5. The weight is populated but it is incorrect as in comes from the U/M definition for EA and not from the PL UOM which is the license plate UOM
1. Set P4114 to Generate license plate using License Plate Constants and to Not Display P46L30
2. Click OK and License Pilate is generated
3. Inquire in P416L10 and New license plate has been created and dimensions, weight and volume have been retrieved from U/M definition F46011 for the the license plate UOM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document