E1: 43: Reversed Voucher Sends PO Back Into Into Approval at Status 220/230
(Doc ID 2606816.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a 2-Way Match Partial Voucher is Reversed, the PO is reopened at 220/230 instead of the previous statuses prior to the voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- A 1-line purchase order was created for a lump sum amount of 3,200.00
- The order is processed through approval processing and PO print leaving it at status 280/400 before voucher match.
- A 2-way match procurement voucher was created for a partial amount of 750.00.
- After the partial voucher, the purchase order status is at 400/400 because it was only partially received.
- The client reverses the partial voucher.
- After reversal the purchase order status was reset to 220/230 Awaiting Approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document