E1: 43: Voucher Match (P4314) Crashes When One Invoice Contains Dozens of Purchase Orders with Hundreds of Lines
(Doc ID 2607231.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The client is unable to process very large invoices from a foreign Supplier that has 6-7 pages worth of purchase orders with 12 or 13 purchase orders per page. In the middle of Voucher Match (P4314) processing while on the Select Receipts to Match Screen, the program crashes with the following messages:
Steps to Duplicate:
- Review the monthly paper invoice received from a foreign Supplier.
- Notice there are 6 or 7 pages on the invoice with different purchase order numbers
- Notice there are 12 or 13 purchase orders per invoice page
- Each purchase order has multiple lines to be matched
- Start the Voucher Match (P0411/P4314) program click to Add a Voucher
- Populate the Supplier, Branch Plant and Invoice Number in the order header
- Take the Form Exit to Receipts to Match
- Populate the first purchase order number and click Find
- Select the Receipt Lines to Match
- Return to the voucher match screen with the initial lines populated in the grid.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for all the PO numbers listed on the paper Invoice
- During the process while on the Select Receipts to Match Screen, the program crashes with the WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION ERROR.
- The user is forced to start the transaction again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document